[FW-1] nokia IP440/fw-backup

I am exploring my options for disk backup/mirroring for IP440/fw and would like to know some of your guru's personal experiences with the following options i have at my disposal in case the hard disk crashes.

1. Duplidisk: expensive and not recommended?
2. VRRP: expensive again but sounds promising?
3. backup everything regularly and wait for nokia to ship a new drive(24hrs i guess). don't know how difficult is this?
4. install a new hard drive on nokia IP440/fw and backup regularly. sounds doable but at the cost of loosing the warranty?

all kinds of suggestions and ideas are welcome!

Phoram Mehta
Trabon Solutions
Network Engineer
Tel:ext: 519