[FW-1] How to setup VPN

Hello All,

We have a FW-1VPN Gateway and currently we are just using it as firewall for
our webserver and internal network. The webserver is on DMZ and we are using
NATing. Now we want to setup a  VPN for mobile users to access the internal
Windowst NT 4 network from home or while traveling. Can someone guide me
here what are the basic steps to setup the VPN. Particularly what we need to
do to pass the VPN traffic to internal domain controller without
compromising security etc.
Do we need any other software? I think we can use secure-client on
workstations for connecting but do we need anything else?
Are there any good books that someone can recommend for VPN, specially
anything specificaly for VPN using checkpoint?
your help will be greatly appreciated.

Kennie