Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint FW-1 2000 installation on Windows 2000

Unforunately I have just done an installtion on NT 4.0
( sp6a ) using the same machine and Installation CD
and I didnt encounter the problem.

The customer wants the solution on W2k..

Is there a specific Build of Fw-1 2000 that runs on
W2k ?

 --- Kfir Marshak <[email protected]> wrote: > It looks
like you didn't configure your FW network

http://uk.my.yahoo.com