From: Deniz Bellikan [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Checkpoint FW-1 2000 installation on Windows 2000

Hi,
 I got the same error on Win 2000  with Checpoint 4.0 but up to now i could
not solve it..
my firewall doesnt work ,
My error Message is :

Genel.W: Security Policy Script generated into Genel.pf
Genel:
Compiled OK.

Installing Security Policy Genel on all.all@kybele
Unable to open '\Device\FW1': The system cannot find the file specified.
Failed to get interface list: The system cannot find the file specified.
Has only loopback (lo) interface, aborting...
Failed to Load Security Policy: The system cannot find the file specified.
Installing Security Policy on localhost(kybele) failed
As you see it's same error but i could not solve it.
if you find a solution pls let me know..
Thanx..