From: Hanke, Christian (DC)
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 3:17 PM
To: 'Tom Sevy'
Subject: RE: [FW-1] SecuRemote through NAT device???

We tried the 10 minute thing and it didn't help.

Good point about the port forwarding. He shouldn't have any of his ports
forwarded. However, we tried so many different configurations while trying
to get this to work in the first place that's it's possible that he has
something forwarded. I'll have him check that. Thanks,

Christian