[FW-1] SecureClient, W2k, Defender auth.server and SDL.

Hi!,

I have a problem with SDL and Defender server.

When logging on the auth. window is only displayed for approx. 5 sec, which
isn't enough to enter the passcode, this is only happening on w2k and not
NT4.
We are using latest build and sp5.

Any idear!

| Lennart Bess                                       |
| HP-Networking        mailto: [email protected]   |
| Hewlett Packard A/S  www   : http://www.hp.dk      |
| Kongevejen 25        phone : +45 4599 1000         |
| DK-3460 Birkerød     Direct: +45 4599 1559         |
| Denmark              Mobile: +45 4060 1559         |
|                      fax   : +45 4599 1665         |
| Checkpoint CCSE #1779                              |