[FW-1] FW-1 NG Rule Install slow????

Hi all,

I'm new to the to this list, I have been though most of the archive, I have not been able to fine an answer to my problem.

My problem:

I have a Sun Ultra5 running Solaris7 with FW-1 NG HF2 on it.
It is a replacement system for an aging SS2 with FW-1 30b-SP9.

I have built the system up as close to the same rules and IPaddresses that I have on the old SS2 getting it ready to swap the two systems.    As of this evening the rule base (about 20 rules) is taking about 20-30 minutes, yes that minutes not seconds to install.      I have built up 3 other systems just like this one for other costumers both new and replacement systems in the last 2 months with out problems.   I can't figure this out, any one with some Ideas?

Bill McSephney,Senior Systems Analyst
Sbi (Systems Business Integration)
Suite 237, 48 Par-La-Ville Rd. Hamilton, Bermuda  HM 11
) Cellular:
( Office:
( Home: 1 Office Fax:
+ Email: [email protected] + other Email: [email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]
& Personal Web: http://www.bigbill.ca & Office Web: http://www.sbi.bm