[FW-1] Remote connection with CheckPoint

Hi all,

I use Check Point VPN-1 & FireWall-1 Version 4.1 and I need to connect to it from a remote host to run the fw policy editor visual tool.

I succeed to start the tool from the remote machine, but when it tries to connect to the server, after "Loading Encryption Method" mask, I have the message: "No response from server!"

Any suggestion on this!?

Thanks in advance,
Guido Fraietta