Re: [FW-1] Accept Control Connections disabled

I can only give suggestions for the CCSA NG exam, if you are doing the 2000
exams then I'm not sure how relevant this will be.

My advice would be to make sure you know NAT and Authentication inside out,
also learn the default settings for things like TCP and UDP timeouts (Global
Properties).  I was asked a number of detailed questions about the fw command.

I think part of the reason for my failure was to do with the ambiguous nature
of some of the questions.  I put this down to lack of experience in sitting
exams (the last exam I took was around 10 years ago), well that's my excuse!!

Anyway, expect some basic questions (Firewall definition), and a number of
questions on correct use of rules, i.e. You will be given a situation and five
rules, you have to choose the best one (two of them will be correct, one of
them will be more correct).

The exam is 90 minutes long, and you have to answer 98 questions.

I re take the exam on Friday.

Good luck, and hope this helps.

Martin.