[FW-1] Internal authentication error / SecureRemote

Hi,

I have just replaced the server on which our firewall-1 was installed (NG
FP1) for something more powerful. I rebuilt the server offline and swapped
machines.(same IP address and rules)

Everything works correctly except for SecureRemote access using hybrid mode
IKE. Users can authenticate and download the topology but as soon as they
try and access any machine in the encryption domain, the receive the error
"Error: Internal Authentication Error".

I have checked the configuration using the checkpoint document on Hybrid
mode IKE and all appears to be the same as before (which worked correctly)

I have tried to re-install securemote and upgraded to the latest version(
51057) but I still receive the same error.

Can anyone help me to resolve this problem?

Regards

This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.
Its contents do not constitute a commitment by the Channel Tunnel Group Ltda
 nd/or France-Manche S.A. except where provided for in a written agreement
between you and The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd and/or France-Manche S.A.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please
notify the sender immediately. The views expressed in this message do not
necessarily reflect those of The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd and/or
France-Manche
S.A. or any of their subsidiary companies.

Ce message et ses annexes sont confidentiels et peuvent contenir des
informations protégées par le secret professionnel. Son contenu ne
représente
en aucun cas un engagement de la part de The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd
et/ou France-Manche S.A. sous réserve d'un accord conclu par écrit entre
vous et
The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd et/ou France-Manche S.A. Toute publication,
utilisation ou diffusion, même partielle, est interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas
destinataire de ce message, merci d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur.
Les opinions exprimées dans ce message ne reflètent pas nécessairement
celles de The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd et/ou France-Manche S.A.
ou de leurs sociétés filiales