Von: THELLIER Francis [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Januar 2002 11:02
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: [FW-1] Unable to open '/dev/fw0': No such device or address

Thanks for your answer,

but I can't ignore this message because the firewall doesn't start
In fact, after a "fwstart", I have the error message :
"
Could not put license in running module: No such device or address
Unable to open '/dev/fw0': No such device or address
install: Operation failed: No such device or address
FireWall-1: failed to install
"

Francis