Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote through NAT device???

My money is on routing as the issue.

Assuming
(192.168.1.0)--Linksys--Internet--Firewall1--InternalNet(192.168.1.0)--BackE
ndRouters.
If the NAT'd network is addressed the same/similar as your Internal network,
then your will run into problems.
The servers 'see' the client's real IP(not the Linksys' External IP).

What path does a traceroute, from an internal server, show for the NAT'd
network?

Linksys IPSec pass-through is not relevant; since the IPSec packet is
encapsulated is a UDP packet.
The NAT'd Network, for all intents and purposes, becomes a part of your
internal network.   I recommend the client should have your internal WINS
servers configured.

As a rule, you have to assign each of these linksys(or netgear, or whatever
home/small) routers a Class C, from your internal address space, all it's
own.  This rule also help in tracking misbehaving users.

IP Pool NAT is an evil thing, avoid it if you can.
Make sure NetBIOS_NAT is false in objects.C
And be sure to have a dnsinfo.C configured; everyone should have a
dnsinfo.C.

Gary