[FW-1] anti-spoofing clarification

Hi all, just need some clarification with anti-spoofing.

Have 3 interfaces

1) External
2) DMZ -with DNS and Web services
3) Private

the external interface is set with OTHERS
the private interface should is set with THIS NET

What I am not sure of, is what to set the DMZ interface to.  I think the
other two interfaces are setup correctly... ??

With the DMZ interface set with SPECIFIC, and the group should include
network objects that access the DNS server, as well as the translated
workstation object of the DNS and WEB server.  With this setup I am still
getting domain-udp drops with rule 0, so the antispoofing is denying the DNS
query from specified external networks.  Because I can't have any down time
with DNS, I haven't tested if people from the outside can access the web
server with the configuration I just described.  With this setup, I am
assuming they can not.  Can somebody please clear this up for me on what to
do with the DMZ interface in regards to anti-spoofing?  Should I be using
OTHERS+?

TIA