From: Barry Platt [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 6:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] New Linksys VPN

Rocky Stefano wrote:

> Kevin, they've supported ipsec based vpn's for awhile now. I've used the
> Linksys BEFW11S4 (Wireless with 4 port router/firewall) for months now
> with SR and with Rapidstreams VPN client as well. Works flawlessly.

Can this router (or similar) act as a SecuRemote client, or does it
require a static VPN definition (thus requiring a static IP)?  I have a
requirement to support SOHO LANS consisting of mixed Windows/UNIX/Mac
clients connecting via VPN from Cable/DSL connections and would prefer
to not have to maintain static VPN configurations.

Regards,
Barry
--
Barry Platt <[email protected]>