[FW-1] FTP problem

Hi All,

I hope some of you can help.  I'm running FW-1 4.1 sp2 on a Nokia IP660,
and FW-1 4.1 sp5 on AIX. and the system is under the below.
We open the FTP service(21) at F/W-1 AIX and NokiaIP660 from inside
to outside.

     Internet
       |                    (GlobalIP A)
     Router             -NAT to GlobalIPA
       |                    (10.*.*.*)
     NokiaIP660
       |                    (10.*.*.*)
     L3Switch
       |                    (10.*.*.*)
     F/W-1 AIX       -NAT to 10.*.*.*
       |                    (Global IP B)
     RouterB           -NAT to GlobalIPB
       |                    (172.16.*.*)
     RouterA
     Company LAN

Http and some other services are OK,but ,only FTP service is not
working correctly. When I try to access to some FTP site from Company
LAN, I can't connect.

How would I write the rule and what objects would I need to create?
or routing or NAT problem?

Thanks for any help you can provide,
--Hiroyuki Seki