Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote through NAT device???

I can authenticate without error.

After reading and thing about Don's message about SecuRemote decoding the
encapsulated packets and discovering the 192.168.x.x origin, I tried
something new. Just for yucks, I started running tracert's on my internal
(at work) network for random 192.168.x.x addresses and found something
interesting. I found that in fact, there is indeed a 192.168.x.x network
here that was set up years ago and forgotten about. I am quite embarrassed
to add that it was set up by none other than yours truly. What a dolt I am.
So, I am, for the first time in a very long time, optimistic that this
"rogue" network was in fact causing my SR traffic to "disappear" and with a
few routing changes I'll actually be able to get this work!

Dang, I still can't believe how many months I spent on this for it to (most
likely) be something so dumb. If that is what was causing the problem and if
it does indeed work now, I definitely owe everyone a huge apology for
wasting their time. I'll let you know. Still though, I wouldn't have even
thought to look for a rogue network if it weren't for several people on this
list reminding me that this could be a problem and Don's last message. So,
if it does in fact work now, I owe it to you all. I'll let you all know,

Words can't convey how appreciative I am for all of the help I've received
here. Thanks guys,

Christian