[FW-1] VPN & SecuRemote combined

We have an interesting scenario we need to overcome. Consider the following:

NET1-----FWA---(internet)---FWB------NET2

NET1/FWA and NET2/FWB are owned and managed by different companies, so there is no management interaction between them.

People connected to NET1 will be making outbound connections to NET2.

We want to establish a VPN connection between FWA and FWB which is simple enough, however people on NET1 will also be required to authenticate and encrypt to FWA for traffic going to NET2.

The results in two almost identical rules on FWA:

1. NET1 ---> NET2   Any   Client Encrypt
2. NET1 ---> NET2   Any   Encrypt

The testing I have done seems to result in Rule 2 overriding Rule 1 and the client is never prompted for their SecuRemote password.

We are using FW1 4.1 but hope to upgrade to NG shortly.

Has anyone come across this situation before and find a solution ??  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers
John