From: Yim Lee [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 12:30 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote through NAT device???

Christian,

You need to make sure the private ip address of the
SecuRemote client is not in your encryption domain.
Another way to do this is to make sure that the
private ip address of the SecuRemote client is routed
back to the firewall gateway.  In my environment, I
designate 192.168.1.0/24 as for VPN.  So any
192.168.1.x destination will go back through the
firewall.

Hope this helps.

Yim

--- "Hanke, Christian (DC)"