[FW-1] FW: XP SecureRemote setup?

Anymore help available????

I've been trying to get an XP laptop to authenticate w/secure remote.
Specifics below.  I've made some progress by changing the encryption method
to FWZ (?), where I now get a challenge from the firewall every time I try
to get in the network.  However, now the client says it's exchanging keys
with the firewall (never seen that on 9x or 2k's), and then it errors out
saying "Error: no answer received from firewall at site "my.domain".com.  If
this problem persists, contact your system administrator."

Any ideas?
Thanks all,

Jay