[FW-1] Sqlnet2 & Checkpoint fw

Hi all gurus..!!!
I am having some problem with the sqlnet connection..

I have a server which is initiating a connection to
Oracle DB accross the firewall. I have tried every
rule for this.
I know the way sqlnet2 works is that first the client
initiates a connection on port 1521 and then on a
higher port.
I have read the documents and applied the sqlnet2 user
define rule as already define in the firewall this did
not work as well...  I have the following in the match
and prologue field :

sqlnet_match
sqlnet_prologue

The rule i have is :

Server ==> Oracle Server ==> sqlnet2 ==> allow

My logs shows
server ==> Oracle server => accept => sqlnet1
server ==> Oracle Server => drop => 1798 (ports
change)

My Firewall is version 4.0... Anyone outthere had the
similar problem and found a solution for it..??

Urgent help needed and thanks in advance..

http://uk.my.yahoo.com