[FW-1] Enabling net meeting

How do I enable net meeting on checkpoint?

At the moment it seems to drop all net meeting requests as it requires random ports. Obviously I don't want to open all ports on the firewall, if anyone can tell me how to set net meeting up across the firewall it would be much apreachiated. (I know I can't spell, sorry :) )

Thanks in advance.

Sam