[FW-1] FTP problem

Title: FTP problem

Hi,

I'm trying to setup an FTP server on my DMZ. I have setup an FTP free softwar for NT (WarFTP or GuildFTPd) and all works locally. When I try to access the FTP server from the outside, I can logon it but I can't perform an "ls -l" "GET" or "PUT" commands. The session freez without informations !

On my FireWall logs, all seems to be OK. I can see an Ftp Accept from Outside to MyFtpServer.

Any idees ?

Cordially,
emmanuel.