Re: [FW-1] Securemote without FW1

I am running Redhat 6.2 w/Checkpoint 4.1 SP5 as a FW1/VPN and it works
well.  PIII 900mhz, 256 MB RAM, 20Gig Drive.. it's a compaq ML330 box
(tower case) with 2 DLINK 4port DFE570TX cards..  everything works
fine..  I chose the Compaq server because for about 2k per server I was
able to get the hardware + 24x7x4hr response on hardware issues.  Pretty
good for the money, but not as fault tolerant as I'd like the box to be,
but I had budget constraints..  We are also using SecureClient with the
Desktop Security and all seems to be working fine as well.

David Gasca wrote:

Hi everyone,

Sorry about this inapropiate question, but I need an answer.

We are trying to setup a configuration like our FW1/VPN with Securemote
based on Linux (free).
Anyone know something about this?

Many thanks.

--