From: Etts, Russell [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent:
Tuesday, January 08, 2002 10:20 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] FW: Question about educating myself

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if anyone on this list could point me to some, or all, of the following:

·         A good book that details Checkpoint firewalls

·         A good program that "trains" you on firewalls (rather than fooling around with a production firewall)

·         A good course that I can take

Thank you all in advance for all your advice.  Also, thanks to all the people that took the time to explain the difference between IKE and FWZ to me.

Thanks

Russell