[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Firewall-1 and SecurID

Hello,

as far as I know 5.001 was slightly buggy and we also had problems in
implementig it on Solaris. However in the meantime there should be a
somewhat more recent release. You have the choice to upgrade to the most
recent rev. (do not know if it os available for NT) or maybe you'd like to
work with rev. 4.3.

I won't go via radius, since fw1 and ace can communicate directly. As far as
I know the radius setup does not support i.e. "enter next passcode" in all
environments.

What I can say is that for ace rev. 5.x all DNS stuff und all /etc/hosts
(Solaris, maybe there is an NT equivalent ) stuff mus be very (!) accurate
for all (source) interfaces.

Fw-1 does not support setting an own passcode, but I assume you are talking
of the PIN. Setting the PIN via fw-1 client authentication is not a problem.

--Joerg