[FW-1] IPSO/FW-1 Source Routing ...

HI there,

        I was wondering if anybody has done/tried/knows how to do the
following on Nokia IPSO (3.4.1) CheckPoint FW-1 SP5

        I have an X.21 Interface terminating on the IP650 and a 4 port
ethernet card

        The Serial Interface has 2 DLCI's assigned ...

        202.10.11.253 = DLCI 16
        202.10.12.253 = DLCI 17

        On the Ethernet card ....

        eth-s3p1 = 202.10.11.254/24
        eth-s4p1 = 202.10.12.254/24

        From the outside world I can route traffic to each network via
its corrospnding DLCI and all works from 202.10.11.x goes via DLCI 16
and .12.x down DLCI 17 no problems

        However traffic heading out from both of these networks goes via
the default route which is the 202.10.11.254/24 network DLCI 16

        What I need to be able to do somehow.. is make the traffic on
the 202.10.12.x/24 subnet also go back out via 202.10.12.253 DLCI 17 ..
back up the X.21 connection.

        In effect source based routing is what i need - as I understand
the IPSO platform does not support source routing in its known "Cisco
        format" but a few people have hinted it may be  possible with
some FW-1
        configuration?

        Any help anyone can offer me would be very much appreciated!

cheers

Brendan

E8F3 3F39 99D6 BCF9 83F5  7833 7FAB ACBE C7AF CA00