Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote through NAT device???

You should create a file on your local C:\ drive called 'fwenc.log' which=20
will log all the VPN activity.  I have found this quite helpful in=20
troubleshooting a VPN client problem.  As far as the routers go, I have=20
some users that have had no problems with the Linksys and I know for a=20
fact that the Netgear, or at least the FR314 router, will NOT support=20
Checkpoint VPN client software.  Even though they say it does 'pass=20
through VPN', their technical support tell's me that it only works with=20
the Safenet VPN client.  It will allow the Checkpoint client to=20
authenticate and pass small amounts of traffic before it will 'block' the=20
session because it thinks the VPN traffic coming back to the router is a=20
'port scan'.  I have not heard back from their technical support if this=20
will be corrected.

Dave