Re: [FW-1] editing objects_5_0.C - can/should you? (fwd)

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] editing objects_5_0.C - can/should you? (fwd)
  • From: "Roelandts, Guy" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:55:18 +0100
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hello Miles,

   In 5.0 there is a tool, called dbedit, that is supposed to help
 you doing this. Check CheckPoint SKI3301 in the knowledgebase, it
 explains you how to use it. In fact dbedit -h might help you too.

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien a vous - Kind regards
Guy ROELANDTS
EMEA GS Internet Expertise Centre - CCSA & CCSE
Compaq Software Engineer - Belgium
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel: +32(02)729.77.44 (options 3 - 3 - 1)
Fax: +32(02)729.77.65
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information,
and is intended only for the person/entity to whom it was originally
addressed. The content of this message may contain private views and
opinions which do not constitute a formal disclosure or commitment
unless specifically stated. Should you receive this message by mistake
please inform the sender immediately.