[FW-1] FTP issues

Hello,

I have some problems here I hope somebody can give me a hand with.  This
seems to be happening with 4.1 sp5 and NG FP1:

I'm trying to connect to a ftp server (it's actually more than one that
is giving me issues, but I'll use one as example):

If I let my users connect to Audiogalaxy for music (i'm sure you are
familiar) this is what I get in my logs:

Service         Source                  Destination
SourcePort                      Description

FTP             192.168.249.132 64.248.58.81                    2308
(nothing)

2307            64.248.58.81            192.168.249.132         FTP
th_flags 19 message_info TCP packet out of state

The first entry gets ACCEPT on Rule 1 (outgoing rule) but the second
entry is REJECT on NO RULE (not rule 0, nothing is there).  I know this
is most likely a bad example using audiogalaxy (not very professional),
but it's still an issue.  If I stop the FW service and allow traffic to
pass through with no firewall, I can connect fine.

Any help would be appreciated.  Any if anybody could shed some light
onto why NG would give me a log entry with NO RULE, i would appreciate
that also.

Thanks..