[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Christopher Vittek
Sent: Freitag, 28. Dezember 2001 17:08
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Disable CRL checking in SecuRemote

You can configure this on the gateway

Chris
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Tan Teik
Guan
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 4:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Disable CRL checking in SecuRemote

hi,

    I'm testing a CheckpointVPN + SecuRemoteNG setup, using OPSEC PKI
Certificates.  It looks possible to turn off CRL checking on the gateway by
un-checking the LDAP & HTTP Servers under the "Retrieve CRL from" tab in the
CA definition.  Is there some way to disable CRL checking for the SecuRemote
?

    Thanks.

regards,
Teik