[FW-1] Checkpoint 4.1 SP1 on Nokia IPSO 3.2.1

All,
    Here's an issue that creeped up on us and I'm hoping someone has a quick fix.  We recently went out to make a change to our policy within the Checkpoint GUI on our NT Management Console.  Everything went fine...added a new object and then we hit the "install on firewall objects" - our "nokia1 & 2" came up with both selected and we clicked on ok... that's when the problem started:

"Connection Refused..."

So we said...no problem... it's a simple fix, just redo the keys.

Went to the Management Server, stopped the FW service, did the 'fw putkey -p password -n management_IP module_IP

Went to the Firewall Module, stopped the FW service (FWSTOP), did the 'fw putkey -p password -n module_IP management_IP

started the services back up on both systems - the fetch succeeded and figured we be all set... went to push the policy again and got the "Connection Refused"...

Tried it from the Command Prompt... fw load standard.pf module_ip and it loaded properly...and it works!

So...my question... Why can't I push with the GUI??? Help... this is Ipso 3.2.1, and Checkpoint 4.1 SP1...

Thanks in advance...we've been racking our brains for 2 days on this one...