Re: [FW-1] FW-1-MAILINGLIST Digest - 23 Dec 2001 to 24 Dec 2001 (#2001-83)

Teri MacGill is out of the office until Monday, January 7, 2002 and will
not be checking emails or voice mail.  If you need Security assistance
please call Corrine Fuchs or David MacLeod, or send an email to Regence
BCBSO Security.

Topics of the day:

  1. Download dnsinfo.C to SecureClient
  2. Bradley Transue/AO/FTU is out of the office.
  3. secure remote authentcaion failed.
  4. Cannot Compile
  5. VRRP Document
  6. Chung Yong/IM/Pinpoint is out of the office.
  7. [fw1-wizards] Upgrading on IPSO and CheckPoint
  8. FTP APPE and APPEND commands don't work
  9. Anti-Virus Solution