Re: [FW-1] Cannot Compile

Dear Yves,

The SMTP object has been existed before I tried to add a new rule inside.

Before I tried using the existing destination "SMTP", I have ever used
SMTP_AntiVirus.
However we found the same error message.

Rgds,
Suriyanto

"Yves Belle-Isle" <[email protected]> on 12/24/2001 07:25:12 AM

          <[email protected]>

 cc:      Suriyanto Limah/AIN/ACI

 Subject: Re:      Re: [FW-1] Cannot Compile

Suriyanto,

i finally think i got your problem right.

You use as destination name SMTP which i think is
a reserved name try to name it SMTP_SERVER instead
and compile it again !

Yves Belle-Isle