From: Jonas Thambert [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 3:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Ping problem

What does the logs say?

jonas
-----Original Message-----
From: Eitan Lugassi [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: den 20 december 2001 15:03
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Ping problem

Hi All,
I have a site to site VPN set up between two of our offices. I'm running V4.1 SP4 .
I've followed the instructions in the Checkpoint manuals, and set up encryption domains.
I can get access between the sites using telnet, ftp, http, pop, and windows browsing but I can't seem to ping between the sites.

Internal Lan A --> Firewall A -- Router -- Internet -- Router -- Firewall B <-- Internal Lan B
Nat is set up on both firewalls to hide the internal clients. All traffic EXCEPT icmp seems to get encrypted between the sites. Anyone got any ideas what may be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Eitan

<http://www.camelot.com>

Network Secure. Go Play