[FW-1] securemote+ip pool nat+ X11

Hi all

I´ve got a somewhat complicated scenario where my users come into my
encription domain with securemote, and then are natted into a pool
so that no any ip address in the internet can access my machines, but only
those on the securemote pool (IP NAT POOL option on the gateway machine).

So far so good

But the problem arises when the users need to have exceed running to some
unix servers. The outgoing channel from the "client" side is ok, encrypted
and  the natting from the real ip to the pool ip works, unidirectional
services are ok (telnet, ftp...) but the return channel from the unix
machine to the exceed machine although is encrypted  is directed to the
real ip address of the exceed machine not the natted one.

There is when X11 breaks.

Is this scenario feasible, I mean nat and securemote with X11? I´ve
followed phoneboy document and created a rule for the return channel where
I´ve defined a service  of type other (tco,dport=6000,<dst,0> in
userc_rules) , source my unix machines, destination any action accept, but
till now no success.

Any hint?

best regards and thanks in advance

Jesus Calvo
SchlumbergerSema Spain
Albarracin 25
28037-Madrid

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.