[FW-1] Trend Interscan VirusWall and NG Firewall CVP Configuration

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: [FW-1] Trend Interscan VirusWall and NG Firewall CVP Configuration
  • From: "Ing. Jorge L. Pacheco." <[email protected]>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 12:02:57 -0600
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

  Does anyone know the correct configuration for the Trend Interscan
Viruswall and the NG version of the firewall-1 for Windows 2000 in CVP
mode?.
We had the former version of the firewall (4.1)  and the Trend Antivirus
(3.51)  working with CVP, then we upgraded the firewall to the NG version.

I had no problem with the creation of the CVP service object, but the
creation of the server object changes, in 4.1 you can make a cvp server,
but in ng I have to make an Opsec server. I have tried to make the Opsec
application and the standard configuration built in the firewall ng for
the version trend  3.5, but I have no comunication between the trend
server and the firewall. I checked the logs of the firewall and it is
receiving the data, but it does not send it to the cvp server.

Any help would be appreciated.