From: Ed Davidson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 5:37 PM
To: 'Jeremy Morrill'
Subject: RE: [FW-1] Floodgate Problems

Not sure what to say -- mine is working..  as an example
I have a network object that defines my entire lan, all subnets.
It is defined for dest www.iwon.com 's IP range.  The rule limits
that destination to 300bps -- which I can very easliy see
is working.

Just one example of many I have that affect an entire network..
I have *ALL object rules as well, and they work...

There have been issues with versions prior to 4.1sp5, are
you current?