Re: [FW-1] Stopping SMTP Relay on CP FW4.1

The solution i posted works, and me too use post.office as my
mail server behing the FW-1:

Internet -> FW-1 -> CVP to antivirus -> CVP from Antivirus -> FW-1 -> Post.Office

I need to accept around 25 domains name.

All my post.office filters works correctly. Which one are you talking of ?
because i use lots of domain names in my filters...

Anyway if you filter SMTP RELAYING at the FW-1 you don't need to do it
again in post.office even if I do it...

I don't use Encryption right now so don't know for that second problem