From: "Frank Ziebarth" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 1:48 PM
Subject: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Virus not detected by Trend VirusWall

we had the same problem: the CVP scanner will not recognize a virus, but the
manual vscan tool recognize this virus.
After the update to the last version was it the same.
The answer from TrendMicro is:
-->
It is possible that the smtp viruswall daemon was not yet "reflash" that
time after the update, so it is still use the previous pattern. After
the
"reflash" the daemon will then use the latest available pattern file.
<--

Frank

[..]