[FW-1] Nat'ing a single service on NT

I am having a problem setting up NAT on FW-1 v4.1 on NT4....

Currently we have an SMTP mail server at IP address a.b.c.61 in our DMZ
(Firewall interface to this segment is a.b.c.62 mask 255.255.255.192)

I am trying to implement Mailsweeper on a host a.b.c.60 and before I try and
get our ISP to change our mx record I want to set up NAT to redirect SMTP
targeted at a.b.c.61 to a.b.c.60.

I suspect I am missing something simple but I have tried both using
automatic address translation by adding a "legal address" of a.b.c.61 to the
Mailsweeper object (although this will nat all services which I don't want)
but this does not work. If I attempt to telnet with the rule in place to the
a.b.c.61 address I see the traffic apparently being translated in the FW-1
log but I do not get a connection...

The same happens if I manually setup a translation of any/a.b.c.61/smtp to
orig/a.b.c.60/orig

What am I missing (I have tried creating a local.arp with a.b.c.60 and its
mac address and rebooted but no change)...

Cheers,

Charles

This email is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not an
original intended recipient. If you receive this communication in error,
please e-mail to [email protected]

Ajilon Services Limited cannot accept liability for statements made which
are clearly the sender's own and are not made on behalf of Ajilon Services
Limited.

No statement shall be construed as giving industrial/confidential advice
within/outside the United Kingdom.