[FW-1] problem with FTP: Connection Reset By Peer.

HI,

Since around 3 week, we how problem with all our FTP server installed on our DMZ.

We was doing batch file to transfers manys files, automaticly.  Since 3 weeks, we get message "Connection Lost By peer" or "connection reset by peer".  I try both FTP server on a NT 4.0, NT 2000 and Solaris servers.  All doing that problem.  And its random problem, this stop on any files not always at the same place or time...

When I start the ftp connection inside network to our DMZ (I pass tru FWALL), this error occur. But I establish a ftp connection from inside DMZ to a server in the DMZ, we not getting any errors.  So its why I think its a problem with our Fwall.

We use Fwall one 4.1 sp5 build 41518 on a solrais 7 sun server.

someone know what I can do to get ride off the problem???