Date:    Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:08:35 -0800
From:    Datacomm <[email protected]>
Subject: downloading policies on remote firewall module

I am trying to push policies from mgmt module
(installed on solaris 2.7, fw4.1) to firewall module
(intalled on winNT, fw 4.1), getting error:
failed to download security policy on
gateway:connection refused
installing security policy failed

I have done fw putkey on both mgmt server and fw
module.

any inputs ?

Thanks