Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote and USB based Interfaces

I have had success with using SR/SC with ADSL via USB, works without a
problem.
Regarding NAT, I have also ran SR/SC behind a gateway (Win 98SE) that has
ADSL via USB running MS Internet connection sharing.
The box (tested NT and W2K), behind the gateway was running SR/SC 4185 and
udp_encapsulation.
The gateway system just used a zonealarm home fw, SC doesn't work with ICS.
The above setup works fine.. no problems.

I also experimented with having SR/SC on the ADSL/USB gateway system.
I got SR to work on a W2K system, the SC policy would be disabled if ICS
was enabled.
I guess this is an unsupported config and may not work in future realease
of sr/sc
Tried the above on Win98SE on the gateway, SR would blow away big time.

Let me know if you want further info.....

Phil