Re: [FW-1] Automatic Saving of Log Files

Dear All,

You should give Administrator rights to the at commands or Systems rights, teh
at commands would not works correctely without these rights. Using the task
scheduler inside control panel will be nice.
Best regards

Daniel Corod
CCSA CCSE

William CHAN wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Thank you for your information provided in FW mailing list.
>
> I have also set up a scheduler service on WinNT box with (SP6).  However, it
> doesn't work to me.  Is there any clue?
>
> My CKPFW-1 4.1 SP5 is installed in "D" Drive and the absolute path is
> "D:\CKPFW\FW1\4.1".  When I tried to set a task in command prompt using "at"
> command, it looks like this
>
> C:\>at 11:50pm /every: %FWDIR%\bin\fw logswitch (where "%FWDIR%" is defined
> in registry as "d:\ckpfw\fw1\4.1")
>
> Even I put a double quote in at command such as "%FWDIR%\bin\fw logswitch",
> it doesn't work too.
>
> Any idea?  Thanks.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com