Re: [FW-1] Stopping SMTP Relay on CP FW4.1

Title: Message
Sorry, minor error, instead of SMTP_Mapped replace with your resource i.e. SMTP ->email.
-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Beard
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:15 PM
To: 'Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1'
Subject: RE: [FW-1] Stopping SMTP Relay on CP FW4.1

Robert,
Under the match tab on your 'SMTP->email' do you specify only the email domains that belong to you? Eg {*.mydomain.com, *.mydomain2.com}  Then you just need one rule: ANY FIREWALL SMTP_Mapped ACCEPT.
If this still does not work make sure you have this line in $FWDIR/conf/fwauthd.conf :

25   in.asmtpd   wait   0

Regards

Tyler