[FW-1] Policy Install segfault / bus error -- core dumped

hi all,

I've got an NG FP1 Management Station on Solaris 8 64bit with backward
compatibility 4.1 and a few Nokia HA clusters with FireWall-1 4.1,
originally SP-4 on IPSO 3.4, now upgraded to SP-5 + rdp_flows_hf on IPSO
3.4.1.

When I wanted to install the security policy, the Management sometimes
displayed either "Segmentation Fault - core dumped" or "Bus Error - core
dumped".

This was happenning more and more often as the policy grew bigger, now I
have about 20 objects and it happens all the time -- I cannot install
the policy.

When I try it from the command line, it refuses to fw load the policy on
4.1 modules and suggests to use parameter -l -- which doesn't work
either (and isn't documented anywhere I was looking...).

Upgrade to the latest released SP/HF doesn't seem to help. The only
reference I found is on Nokia's site under
https://support.nokia.com/knowledge/frmResolutionView.jsp?ResolutionId=4494
but it refers to 4.1 SP-3 strong, and it seems Check Point has created
some non-public patch for it. Nothing about NG or 4.1 SP5...

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Hanus Adler