From: "Stephan Dubeau" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 10:46 AM
Subject: [FW-1] Advice

HI all

Need some advice on setting up home users for VPN'ing on office network.

Office gateway: Win NT4 with FW-1/VPN-1 4.1. 3DES.
Office local network: Win2k all around!!!

Home user OS: Win2k

Now what setup will it be best for Home PC to use or have? I got 2 home
PC that will share broadband connection(cable). Of course both will have
SecureRemote to access office network. Then, for sharing broadband Cable
Internet connection, which product is best to use: NetGear or LinkSYS or
somethingelse? Both will have ZONEAlarm firewall, but which version, the
free one or the PRO version?
I know by reading DOC on there respective web site, that NetGear and
LinkSYS can be purchase with Firewall incorporated in the device, is
that better then using ZONEAlarm alone?

Thanks

Best regards

"I have often regretted my speech, never my silence."
- Xenocrates (396-314 B.C.)