Re: [FW-1] fw is not logging

Hi,
maybe the entry where to log to is not set correctly. It would be helpful if you check the file masters at the Firewall - is there the correct entry with the IP-address of the Management-Module?
If this is ok and you don't get any logs in the Management-Module, it's often the network connection between the Firewall and the Management. An installation of the rulebase is possible? So maybe it might help if you look if the necessary connection between Firewall and Management is accepted. To test this, check "log implied rules" and have a look into the log.
Hope it helps,
best regards,
Matthias

Maria del Carmen Angulo wrote:

Hello,we have two vpn modules managed by one console in other machine (all NG).The trouble is that the console is not logging nothing.Can someone help me???Thank,Carmen