[FW-1] RACAL RG 6000

Hi everyone,

I know that this is not the right place to ask this kind of question but
I know that here at least I can find a lot Hardware Security Expert!
My question is can anyone help me to find RACAL RG6000 Documentation?

Thank you in Advance and again please accept my apologies

Best Regards,

--
Slim Zouaoui
Security Consultant

Tel     : +33 1 72 86 86 86
Fax   : +33 1 69 29 85 05
Cell    : +33 6 14 12 58 71
Direct: +33 1 72 86 87 10

"At the cross-roads of I.T. and Payment Systems"

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is
intended
solely for the addressee. Unless it is addressed to you, you may not
read,
copy, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. If you
received
it in error, please contact Transworld Payment security department at
[email protected]
Thank you for your help.