[FW-1] Re: [FW-1] Réf. : [FW-1] RealSecure IDS

Hi, Ivan,
I know that ISS is not listed as an OPSEC partner, only as a "potential' one working on certification.

 I'll look into the connection blocking with the OPSEC SAM.  So much to read, so little time....

Thanks for the input.
Kim

>>> [email protected] 12/10/01 12:45PM >>>
Hello Kim

As far as i understood, Checkpoint anounced the discontinuation of support
for checkpoint real secure after july 2001.
They offer you the possibility to get support directly by iss for the iss
realsecure product.

If anyone could comment on that i would be interested.

>From a technical point of view we have an OPSEC SAM negotiation to provide
connection blocking (this connection, this source, this destination, on
one or all the firewall modules.)

This is well described in fw1 documentation.

Regards

Ivan

Kim Longenbaugh <[email protected]>
Envoyé par : Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>
10/12/2001 18:27
Veuillez répondre à Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1

        Pour :  [email protected]
        cc :
        Objet : [FW-1] RealSecure IDS

I've been asked to look into the RealSecure/Checkpoing Firewall-1
Intrusion Detection System combination.
What does any of the list members know about this combination, and/or
about RealSecure in general?
Thanks,
Kim Longenbaugh